STUNNER SURVEY: Americans Rank Ethics of Congress, Car Salesmen, Etc ⋆ The results are WILD ⋆ Flag And Cross


Americans are not a particularly trusting people, when it comes down to it.  Sure, we form incredibly tight bonds within our personal bubbles, where we can trust and love honestly, but as soon as we throw money or power into the mix, humanity itself begins to feel leveraged.

A great deal of this distrust we have is aimed directly at the heart of our government as well, and has been for some time.  Our founding fathers forged this free and fair nation by prying it away from their previous government, which was at the time the most powerful government in the world.

And now, some 200+ years later, it’s beginning to look like we’re right back where we started from in terms of our relationship with our government.

This week, as first reported Tuesday by the New York Post, Gallup released the results of a survey it conducted on how Americans perceive the honesty and ethical standards of people in different professions. (Gallup first did this survey in 1976 and has done it annually since 1990.)

From Nov. 9 to Dec. 2, 2022, according to a release put out by the polling company, Gallup asked 1,020 American adults this question: “Please tell me how you would rate the honesty and ethical standards of people in these different fields — very high, high, average, low or very low?”


Massive Migrant Caravan Marches Toward US with LGBT Flags Flying as Mexican President Snubs Biden at Summit

The survey then listed 18 different professions — ranging from bankers to lawyers to members of Congress.

And, wouldn’t you know it…

Only 2% of the respondents gave members of Congress a “very high” rating for honesty and ethical standards, while another 7% gave them a “high” rating. With a combined 9% of the Americans surveyed giving them either a “high” or a “very high” rating, members of Congress ranked 17th out of the 18 professions included in the survey for their honesty and ethical standards.

It’s no surprise that telemarketers were the only profession ranked lower that Congress, with even used car dealers making better marks.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *